Retrofit Challenge Summit
Following the huge success of Inside Housing’s virtual Retrofit Challenge summit, we are delighted to announce next year’s COVID-secure live event on 24 March at etc.venues, St Paul’s London.
Registration is now open, with super early bird discounts available until midnight on 20 January.
This is a must-attend one-day summit for all those involved in the large-scale retrofitting of UK homes.
At a time of unprecedented pressure on business plans and budgets, the summit will equip you with the knowledge to fund, plan and deliver retrofit at pace, at scale and right first time.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Lord Deben, chair, Climate Change Committee
- Tim Galloway, deputy director of building safety programme, HSE
- Tara Gbolade, co-founder, Gbolade Design Studio
- Matt Harrison, project director – social housing decarbonisation fund, BEIS
- Colette McKune MBE, chief executive, ForHousing
The programme will be packed with inspiring keynote speakers, ambitious case studies and expert insight on:
- How to fund retrofit while balancing competing priorities
- Collaborative approaches to achieve more at pace and scale
- Using data to inform long-term business plans and investments
- How to successfully motivate employees and residents
- Retrofitting for both building safety and climate change
- Closing the skills gap and supporting a green recovery
Why should you attend?
- Find solutions to the sector’s most urgent challenge that impacts all business plans
- Save time and money by hearing honest lessons from pioneering case studies
- Collaboration is essential to solving retrofit – learn from successful approaches and meet potential partners in interactive sessions
- Discover new technologies and innovations that could accelerate your retrofit journey
- Attend the only conference to focus on retrofitting for both safety and sustainability – within limited resources
Who should attend?
This is a rare opportunity to take a holistic view of the retrofit challenge.
Meet and network with c-suite, directors and heads of:
Finance │ asset management │sustainability │ development and regeneration │ tenant engagement │ procurement │ governance and compliance
Hurry! To secure the best super early bird rates, register now.
We look forward to welcoming you in March!
The Retrofit Challenge team