COP26 Carbon Stories – an opportunity to promote you
As part of activities relating to the UN COP26 conference being hosted in Glasgow in November, Carbon Copy are working with regional Energy Hubs to gather projects and case studies to be published online. This is a great opportunity for organisations to shout about what they’ve been doing in their local areas.
Information on how to submit a case study is in the PDF template attached below. If you’d like to submit a case study, please do the following:
- Download the PDF template below
- Save the completed form on your computer
- Find the picture(s) you want to send and make sure they have the same name you’ve given in the template form
- Email your form and picture(s) to NEfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the name of the initiative as the subject of your email. Send only one carbon story with picture(s) per email
- Cc email@example.com into all emails
There are seven case study catagories to adhere to:
- Local Government
- Diversity & Inclusion
Please base your case study on one of these catagories and then select the most relevant one when uploading to Carbon Copy (biodiversity & nature, built environment, circular economy, energy, finance, land use & agriculture or transport).
To find out more about how to get involved, you can visit the COP26 page of the North East & Yorkshire Energy Hub