COP26 – Share your stories
At NEECCo we’re putting together a media plan of content to run during the COP26 conference to be held in Glasgow this November.
Our content will be focussed around the daily themes of the conference, which are:
- 3rd – Finance Mobilising public and private finance flows at scale for mitigation and adaptation
- 4th – Energy Accelerating the global transition to clean energy
- 5th – Youth and Public Empowerment Elevating the voice of young people and demonstrating the critical role of public empowerment and education in climate crisis
- 6th – Nature Ensuring the importance of nature and sustainable land use are part of global action on climate change and a clean, green economy
- 8th – Adaptation, Loss and Damage Delivering the practical solutions needed to adapt to climate impacts and address loss and damage
- 9th – Gender Progressing gender equality and the full and meaningful participation of women and girls in climate action. Science and Innovation Demonstrating that science and innovation can deliver climate solutions to meet, and accelerate, increased ambition
- 10th – Transport Driving the global transition to zero emission transport
- 11th – Cities, Regions & Built Environment Advancing action in the places we live, from communities, through to cities and regions
We want to bring together a collection of case studies, news stories, information, advice and events to share with our partners, followers and the north east region to showcase our collective efforts and emphasise our ambition to become England’s Greenest Region. To help us do that we’d like to hear from you.
If you have a story that you’d like to share, or you’d be interested in hosting an event with us, please get in touch and let us know by filling in our short questionnaire.
This is your opportunity to shout out about the incredible work you’re doing, and help others in finding ways to tackle the climate emergency.
Any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org